Sunday, May 11, 2008

Easiest Tooltip and Image Preview Using jQuery - from the CSSGlobe Blog

From the blog: "Recently I had a project that demanded a rollover image preview. You know, one of those tooltip-like bubble popups that appears when you roll over link or a thumbnail. Since we were already using jQuery on that project I decided to take it easy and investigate what can be done with that extraordinary library. So I came up with a script so simple it hurts! The best thing yet is that it can be applied for a variety of purposes."

This is very, very nice and looks easy, too. The three versions are packaged together for easy download or you can copy and past from the blog.

Version One: The Simplest jQuery Tooltip Ever

Version Two: Image Preview Gallery

Version Three: Links With URL Preview

VISIT THIS BLOG

Aw, just for the heck of it, let's see what I can come up with using this guy's script(s)...

My Version of Version One - the tooltip
My Version of Version Two - Image Preview Gallery
My Version of Version Three - Screenshot Preview

No comments: