Thursday, April 17, 2008

AllExperts.com

Have a question... about anything? Ask it here and an expert will answer you. From the website: "Allexperts, created in early 1998, was the very first large-scale question and answer service on the net! We have thousands of volunteers, including top lawyers, doctors, engineers, and scientists, waiting to answer your questions. All answers are free and most come within a day!"

They've neatly categorized information-questions-answers to make what you seek easier to find. Maybe someone's already asked your question. Maybe there's a question YOU can answer.

And you can always start up with a new question and see what happens next.

Some of their categories are: Arts/Humanities, Home/Garden , Autos , Homework Help , Computing/Technology , Sports , Games , Health/Fitness , People/Relationships and more.

Here are some sample questions from this website:

Is Thomas a Hebrew name, or is there an equivalent?

My little brother is 10 will be 11 he always picks fights with me and i just go to my room crying. What should i do?

How do cities get picked to host the olympics?

Why isn't Drew Pearson in the hall of fame?

Food Safety Issues - Do jars always have to "pop?" Should jars always make a vacuum sound as you open them?

Can disposable cameras produce good prints after months of using the camera like say 5 months?

I just replaced the rear end on my 98 blazer.when I tried to bleed the brakes no fluid comes out.Is there another bleeder on the system that needs to be bled first?

How would a foreclosure on my house effect my credit and what can the bank do to me?

How did the Jim Crow laws affect African Americans?

My aunt who entered the country legally by getting married to Us citizen but things didn't work out between them and she divorced him before the NIS interview and got married to another US citizen again and had a child with him now. She has been here for 10 years. She is afraid that she will be separated from her family and does not let her husband file I-30. What could be happening to her?

I understand that Africa's Wild dogs are on the edge of extinction, What is being done to save them?

I suspect I may have fibromyalgia as I recognise many of the signs and symptoms from online information, however, the front bit of my tongue feels sore, a mild burning sensation, and it appears red. Is this also a sign of FM?

I am sickened to discover my photos of my children growing up have become moldy in their albums where they were stored. I think I can salvage them and put them in another album, but how do I stop the mold from growing and ruining the pictures? HELP!!!!!!! Dire straights!

What is a paternal family tree?My understanding of a paternal family tree is it is the father's side of the family- the entire father's side.I ask because some people are confusing it with a patrilineage. Or are they the same?

I just bought a brand new tent. Should I water proof it before I use it?

I was just wanting to know if you ever see any good skateboarders around in O.C. I was also wondering if the gas prices are high or not. Thanks!

My friend has an IBM laptop that won't boot up, you can't even get into the BIOS. There are options as it starts to boot to hit the "blue IBM Access button" or hit F12 to enter bootup options. However, when you choose any of those, it takes you to a black DOS-type screen and there is a picture of a computer and a lock and it is looking for a password that he doesn't know. Do you know if there is any way to get past this?

...and lots more. VISIT THE WEBSITE

No comments: